Thursday, January 3, 2008

How To Prevent And Remove Plantar Warts At Home

Removing a plantar wart is much easier today than it was 10 years ago. In fact, there are several over the counter products which are affordable and effective for removing those embarrassing warts on your feet.

Plantar warts are warts that develop on the sole of the foot. While freezing warts on other areas of your body can be painful and inconvenient, it hurts much less too freeze a plantar wart because of its location. The skin on the sole of your feet is usually more coarse and rough than the skin on your fingertips or genitals. Accordingly, this type of tough and coarse skin absorbs the freezing sensation and is less sensitive than other types of skin.

Be advised that plantar wart freezing medications are usually considered flammable and should be used with extreme caution. Although some warts are abnormally stubborn and resistant to treatments, often time's plantar warts will disappear completely about 7 days after freezing them. Although freezing plantar warts is considered to be safe and helpful, it is important to remember that you have many other treatment options that are less painful.

There are many topical solutions on the market today designed for painlessly removing the warts on your foot. Many of these products contain the active ingredient salicylic acid. This type of acid has been proven to deteriorate the warts and dead skin both on your feet and hands.

You can prevent plantar warts from developing in the future by following some general rules of thumb. For instance, you should avoid walking barefoot in public locker rooms or restrooms. Also avoid sharing someone else's shoes or socks regardless of whether or not they show signs of plantar warts. Many times people who carry the hpv virus (cause of plantar warts) show no symptoms. These types of people can still spread the virus to you just as easily as someone who obviously has warts all over their feet.

Wartner is a fast and effective treatment for the removal of plantar warts. Wartner freezes the wart on the spot, causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, usually after one application.
Wartner Wart Remover System Plantar Warts 10/Pkg

2 comments:

Mavoranking said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ediale a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Hiv virus, i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ediale sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ediale who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ediale because I got to know him through Maria lopez who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or salient and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Ediale through his email address dredialepowefulrhome101@gmail.com You can also call or WhatsApp him on:+2347085696147. Be kind enough to share as you received.

Robert Carol said...

few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

Bigger Blogger Blog Point